Guidelines for Guest Posting
La Belle Dame De Merci
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post on La Belle! Here are some guidelines and suggestions to help me get your post ready for publishing.
Before you submit your post, please make sure it
· Is an essay covering one of the following topics:
· Has working links.
· Does not infringe any copyright laws.
· Includes a headline, body text, and bio; a picture of you is encouraged but not required.
· Include a short byline:
o Jane Eyre is a freelance writer and teacher and blogs at thornfield.com, a blog about her journey of self-discovery and life as a governess. Read her latest book, The String Under His Ribs: A Memoir of Love and Secrets.
· Provide a link to your blog.
· If you have any images, please include in JPEG format as an email attachment.
Please note: it could take up to 14 days for me to review your submission.
How to Submit
Please send an email to mdeigh[at]gmail[dot]com, with Guest Post Submission in the subject line.
· Give a brief introduction.
· Provide a brief outline the topic.
· Add a couple of links to your most popular / favorite posts.
· Attach your proposed guest post in a Word docx file.
Formatting / Editing
I may change titles, rework openings or conclusions, and correct grammar and spelling. Once your post has been accepted, I’ll send you an email with any edits or suggestions and the date your post will be published.
There is no maximum word count, but it should be at least 500 words.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading your post!
Oremus pro invicem,