01 January 2009

Behold, All Things Are Made New

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
~ Unknown


A new year, a new look. It was time to air the linens, turn the mattress, dust the chandeliers and plump the cushions. I think it is lovely how we are given several chances during the year to start over ~ the beginning of Advent; the first of the year and the start of each new season.

Have I really been writing to you since 2005? How fast the time as flown and how remiss I have often been in writing to you, dear reader. One of my resolutions, the one I make every year, is to write more. And I say anything at all that is just what you need to hear in this moment, then I have succeeded in my journey to point out open doors and windows or at least be a listening and supportive ear.

But I think I can do with a new, easier to read format. The only sad part is that I lost all my favorite blogs list and some of my widgets. And as all things HTML are mysterious to me at present, I beg your patience, dear reader, as I try out this new look. Do let me know what you think of it.

God bless your new year of endless possibilities.

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

No comments: