03 June 2011

Word Count Blogathon Wrap Up and News

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. 
~ Ray Bradbury
The blogathon is over and I missed a few days.  All in all, however, I reached my goal: writing every day.  It may not have been published here, but I wrote something, somewhere, almost every day.  And that is a great discipline to have as a writer.  Many thanks to Michelle Rafter for hosting ~ I'm looking forward to next year's!

In other news, I have had a family emergency and have been on and off the road and without internet access since last Saturday.  So while I will keep on writing [three poems and one new song in the last week, by the way!], I won't be publishing until at least Monday when I go back to work.

Have a great weekend and I hope to "see" y'all here again soon!

Oremus pro invicem,
 ~ Mikaela

No comments: