03 October 2012

La Belle's Hobby Farm: A Pictorial Update

It pleases me to take amateur photographs of my garden,
and it pleases my garden to make my photographs look professional. 
~ Robert Brault



T
his week I am on vacation without a computer or internet access.

Bliss.

But there is respite for the weary reader of my blog.  For today’s Hobby Farm update, I have pics of everyone’s favorite Garden Villain: Duca, the Tobacco Worm – who finally got what was coming to him - and some ‘shrooms that popped up in the backyard that looked a lot like ones you can eat [no worries, I’m not writing this from the grave], and the last hydrangea bloom that is holding on for dear life.

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Tia didn't have an appetite for Duca, but a Bracnoid wasp did and laid her larva on his back.
Yum!

The last hydrangea!
  
I know I've seen these shrooms at the farmers' market before....

 
...but I'm not taking any chances!


No comments: