21 June 2012

Top Five Friday: Teapots!

When we sip tea, we are on our way to serenity.
~ Alexandra Stoddard


B
eauty can be found and enjoyed everywhere and anywhere.  You just have to look for it.  Alexandra Stoddard is one of my favorite lifestyle authors, and a great proponent of making the ordinary into something magical and beautiful.

We are so rushed today, so scattered.  Even our coffee shops have drive-thrus now.  Convenient, to be sure, but hardly conducive to beauty, rest, and appreciation.  Tea is an art, and can be a beautiful, serene part of your day ~ either at the beginning, on a work break, or in the evening.

And it starts with a beautiful teapot.  Here are some of my favorites that I would love to add to my collection!

Love the set! I have this in a deep red.

Classic

Dragonflies – my favorite!

Whimsical
 
What can I say – I’m a girly girl!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

How do you surround yourself with beauty?

No comments: