30 May 2014

All Ends Are Not Sad: Keep Talking, Keep Blogging!

Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin.
And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way.
Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.
~ C. JoyBell C.

May is National Mental Health Awareness Month.  Join me in blogging to erase the stigma of mental illness so our loved ones can seek the help they need.



T
his has been a week for crazy ADD-land shenanigans; hence, not as much posting of awesomeness.

But have no fear, another Blogathon will appear!  On Sunday to be exact.  And since I’ve had such a great response, both here and on Facebook, to the discussion of mental health, I’ve decided to continue talking about it. 

Mondays here at La Belle will now be known as Mental Health Mondays.  Clichéd perhaps, but it works.  And I hope I can continue to shed some light on the fun and foibles of those of us who suffer, and do my part to destroy the stigma surrounding Mental Illness.

The Blogathon is 30 days of writing madness, so it will keep me (hopefully) on my writerly toes….and fingers.

Until Sunday ~ stay tuned, stay safe, stay sane!

And learn to let go and laugh a little.  It’s all good!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela


Pin It

No comments: