01 June 2014

Blogathon 2014: Writerly Madness!

"I wanted you to see what real courage is. . .
It's when you know you're licked before you begin,
but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”
~ Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

June is the FLX/WordCount Blogathon!  Join us for 30 Days of blogging madness!



N
ow it begins.  And so of course, I wish I hadn’t signed up for it.  I’m contrary like that.

But a blogging challenge is good for me.  Sort of like oatmeal and carrots.

Blah. 

June is National PTSD Awareness Month, but there’s only so much I can write since I don’t personally have an experience of it or know many people who suffer from it.

So I’m going to continue to write about subjects pertaining to mental health in general and relationships in particular, because the two are so intertwined.

And since it’s also planting season here in Zone 7, I’ll be updating you on my garden ~ because that is also connected to my own personal mental health.

Join me for the next 30 days.  And if you’re new here, welcome to the funny farm!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Apologies, this should have published on time, but there were tech issues.

Pin It

No comments: