22 May 2011

Word Count Blogathon Day 22: Gone with the Wind Links

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
~ Rhett Butler

This weekend I am out in the country celebrating the 75th Anniversary of Gone with the Wind's publication with some of my close girlfriends.  Once I return, I promise to share pictures and bits of GWTW trivia.  Meanwhile, visit some of these sites for more GWTW news!

Vivian Leigh ~ a great blog all about Vivian Leigh and her role as Scarlett O'Hara.

Gone with the Wind Exhibit ~ wow.  Love. It.

Hooked on Houses ~ a post about Tara and Twelve Oaks with some great pictures of the movie set.

How We Do Run On ~ a GWTW scrapbook blog.  Beautiful fashion plates.

Margaret Mitchell House ~ a website of the house where GWTW was written.

Scarlett Online ~ a site dedicated to the feisty heroine.


GWTW, the movie ~ for those who [horror of horrors!] haven't seen it yet.

Scarlett O'Hardy's Museum ~ largest collection of movie memorabilia

No comments: