01 October 2013

October Blog Challenge: Paranormal Fiction: Interviews and Reviews



There is something in October sets the gypsy blood astir:
We must rise and follow her,
When from every hill of flame
She calls, and calls each vagabond by name.
~ William Bliss



In October, I am writing about all things autumnal: from art to spooky books, author interviews, recipes, and autumn-inspired writing prompts AND participating in the Two Pages-a-Day writing challenge.
 


I
always feel a little deflated after a blog challenge has ended.  It’s almost the same ache that appears after I finish the last book in an incredible series.

So what better way to ease the ache than by hosting my own personal challenge ~ one that includes books?

For the month of October, I’ll be reading old books, new books, and interviewing a couple of my favorite paranormal authors and highlighting their new releases, as well as bringing you all things autumn: recipes, writing prompts, event pictures and a Vintage Halloween Hunt!

After all, it is October and Halloween is only 30 days away!

Image Credit: CrazyHorsesGhosts

Here are some of the authors I’ll be highlighting this month:

Dannika Dark
Kimberly Derting
Elizabeth Hunter
K.N. Lee
Amber Lynn Natusch

And of course, I’m continuing my two-pages-a-day challenge so that by January, I’ll have a rough draft of my own!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Are you a paranormal fiction fan?  Which books and authors do you recommend?

Pin It

No comments: