23 October 2013

Sneak Peak: Amber Lynn Natusch's Undertow



The smallest bookstore still contains more ideas of worth than have been presented in the entire history of television. 
~ Andrew Ross

In October, I am writing about all things autumnal: from art to spooky books, author interviews, recipes, and autumn-inspired writing prompts AND participating in the Two Pages-a-Day writing challenge.


O
ne of my favorite paranormal writers has a new book based in Alaska coming out at the end of this fall and I got to read it before it goes live!

Two things make this new novel exciting: it’s set in my new favorite state of Alaska.  I’ve never fallen in love with a place as much as I fell in love with the mountains and the people of Chugiak.  It was breathtaking.


And since Undertow was written by Amber Lynn Natusch, I know I’m going to enjoy the story, paranormal or not, because Amber has an incredible writing style.  She has no problem pulling you straight into the heart of her characters and into the action of the story.

Today, I’m sharing a teaser with you.  Stay tuned later this month for an interview and my review.
Image Credit: Amber Lynn Natusch

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Any new books coming out that you’re excited about?

Pin It
 

No comments: