24 December 2013

Merry Christmas from La Belle!



Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days;
that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth;
that can transport the sailor and the traveller,
thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! 
~ Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers

In December, I am continuing to participate in the Two Pages-a-Day writing challenge.  Hopefully I’ve found my Christmas spirit by now.


T
 is the season for gaps in writing –

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Join the crazy shoppers running -

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Next year I will be on time -

Fa la la la la, la la la!

Blog posts done a month in advance -

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Image Credit: Pinterest
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!  I’ll see y’all next year!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a holly, jolly, stress-free, obligation free, guilt free, and uproariously merry Christmas! (not sure anyone can escape all of those, but we can pretend, right?) And drink an extra cup of Egg Nog for me.