24 December 2013

Merry Christmas from La Belle!



Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days;
that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth;
that can transport the sailor and the traveller,
thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! 
~ Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers

In December, I am continuing to participate in the Two Pages-a-Day writing challenge.  Hopefully I’ve found my Christmas spirit by now.


T
 is the season for gaps in writing –

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Join the crazy shoppers running -

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Next year I will be on time -

Fa la la la la, la la la!

Blog posts done a month in advance -

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Image Credit: Pinterest
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!  I’ll see y’all next year!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Pin It
Post a Comment