14 August 2012

Ben Hatke Gives Away Legends of Zita the Space Girl!

My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. 
It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. 
You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z'
and start poking around! 
~ Dr. Seuss

B
en Hatke is awesome.  Not just an awesome person (although he is that).   Not just an awesome artist (although he is that too).  He is also an awesome writer.  And he is giving away both a hard cover and paper back copy of his latest creation: Legends of Zita the Spacegirl, plus an original watercolour.

To enter, go to his website and enter a comment.  You will prove your awesomeness if you do.

I did.  And I am determined to win that hard cover!

Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

What!?  I am proud to be GenX ~ I like the word awesome! 

No comments: