07 August 2012

Abbey of the Art Poetry Party #59: The Threshold of Summer!

Poets are soldiers that liberate words from the steadfast possession of definition. 
~ Eli Khamarov
Note: I usually post my writerly thoughts on Mondays, but I just returned from vacation and a bad bout with food poisoning.  So I’m a day late.  Sorry for the delay! ~ MD



 

C
hristine Valters Painter continues her Poetry Party from her new nest in Vienna, Austria. This month’s theme: the threshold of summer. You are invited to write a poem and then post the image below (with a link back to Abbey of the Arts) and an invitation on your blog, Facebook page, and Twitter.

My contribution coming soon.


Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Even if you’ve never written poetry, be not afraid to try; there are no mistakes, only creative play.

No comments: