25 August 2013

Soulful Sundays: Mountain Slideshow



Come Fairies,
take me out of this dull world,
for I would ride with you upon the wind
and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~ William Butler Yeats

In August, I’m participating in BlogHer’s Blogging Challenge.  The theme this month is: Hot.


T
rue to my maxim that Sunday is my day of rest, relaxation, and meditation, I invite you to join me in resting in the beauty of nature.

Take a walk through the park.  Sit in front of (or in) your garden.  Spread a blanket under the tree and nap.  Cuddle up in the hammock with a loved one or a good book.

Or if the weather is hot and steamy, or hot and rainy, make a pitcher of sweet tea, kick your feet up, put on some Celtic music, and watch these amazing pictures scroll through on your computer screen.  I just discovered Jack Brauer and I love his artistry.  Enjoy!




Oremus pro invicem,
~ Mikaela

Breathe.  Tomorrow will take care of itself.  Today, just rest.  And live in the beauty of the present moment.

Pin It

No comments: